• Business Continuity Planning
Management Consultancy is a rapid disruption in technology and business processes, which has made it critical for businesses to move ahead. In this regard, we craft a full-fledged development strategy with a special focus on capacity building in areas of choices dilemmas, and complex business scenarios.
Consequently, strategy development is an area where we synergize our efforts the most. Being a reputed firm, we’re highly committed to serving our clients in the best possible manner.
We create an effective business continuity plan, using these measures:
1. Risk Assessment.
2. Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
3. Business Continuity Plan Development.
4. Strategy and Plan Development.
5. Plan Testing & Maintenance.
• Process Outsourcing
Process outsourcing enables organizations to outsource those processes that have low significance to their businesses, Outsourcing enables organizations to focus more of their resources on their core operations which distinguishes them from others in the market.
Some of our BPO services include
• Internal Audit
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
• Data recording
• Web Hosting and maintenance
• Social media marketing
• Customer support
Customer support is the team of people who provide help when customers have trouble with a company’s products or services. It’s ultimately about making sure customers are successful in solving whatever issues they came to your business to help solve.
• Process Automations
Process automation refers to the use of digital technology to perform a process or processes in order to accomplish a workflow or function. Business process automation, also known as business automation or digital transformation, is the technology-enabled automation of complex business processes. It can streamline a business for simplicity, achieve digital transformation, increase service quality, improve service delivery or contain costs.
• Cost Saving Initiatives
Cost-cutting measures usually closely monitored by senior management and owners having a effective cost saving strategy benefits organization by generating savings as well as investing in various platforms. It may include laying off employees, reducing pay scales of employees, closing facilities, streamlining the supply chain, downsizing to a smaller office or moving to a less expensive building or area, reducing or eliminating outside professional services such as advertising agencies and contractors, etc. It may have negative impacts if the savings initiatives are not balanced.
Our experts use the following tools and techniques to reduce costs:
• Budgetary Control.
• Standard Costing.
• Simplification and Variety Reduction.
• Planning and Control of Finance.
• Cost Benefit Analysis.
• Value Analysis.
• Contribution Analysis.
• Job Evaluation and Merit Rating.
• Economic Substance Reporting
Economic substance means that companies must have its presence or carry its economic activities in the jurisdiction which they are tax resident. The scope of the economic substance rules includes all regulated and non-regulated companies carrying out relevant activities.
Alrmeh consultants can assist you in meeting the economic substance requirements. Companies generally need to satisfy the following tests:
1. The company’s core income-generating activities (CIGA) should be carried out in Bahrain.
2. The company’s related activities such as meetings of the board of directors, partners, managers, should be physically held in Bahrain and key strategic decisions should be set out during such meetings.
3. The company should have an adequate number of qualified full-time employees resident in Bahrain.
4. The company should have an adequate level of annual operating expenditures incurred in Bahrain.
5. Where core income-generating activities (CIGA) are outsourced to a third party, expenditures paid to such service providers should be proportionate to that service.
6. Adequate levels of internal policies and controls, such as corporate governance and risk management, should be regularly reviewed including books of accounts being maintained using acceptable accounting standards.