Why switch to IDP from OCR?
As it is the artificial intelligence era and everything has advanced, using OCR became old-fashioned and IDP has replaced OCR due to its smart features and easy handling methodologies. The features IDP offers include:
- IDP divides your documents into structured, unstructured and semi-structured according to its patterns and then starts the workflow.
- Although OCR reads the documents, IDP splits the document according to its pages and then the document is segregated.
- Intelligent document processing transforms the documents in such a way that they can then further be used in machine learning, national language processing or intelligent character recognition.
- IDP identity provider automatically eliminates documents which rely on human intelligence.
- It is designed in such a way that it is extremely beneficial for a high volume of data which can’t be manually read.
- Intelligent document processing’s best feature is working on calculated documents like invoices, bills, account payables etc. Because, in these types of documents a lot of difficulty arises in the mixup of digital and paper forms, manually entering the data, different layouts and formats and all these issues result in a delay of payment.
In which fields is IDP beneficial?
There is no such area where IDP can’t be used since it is modifiable software and can be used according to the user’s specific requirements. You just need to set it up according to your requirements.
In every field, whether IDP education, professional, medicine, accounting, customs, or sciences, you name it and IDP is ready to serve you with its best features. iCustoms’s intelligent document processing will help you to obtain all the HMRC-required information by just letting you upload your documents and get the processed information.
The types of Documents IDP uses
As previously stated, IDP requires three types of documents: structured, unstructured, and semi-structured documents, and documents that fall into these categories are filtered accordingly.